Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

This site is best viewed in Firefox some skins may not display correctly under Internet Explorer though the forum is still fully functional

You're currently viewing the forums as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join up, you'll have access to features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, the shoutbox, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Call reveals frantic effort to save cigarettes; cigarettes
Topic Started: Jun 13 2018, 05:27 AM (8 Views)
alisa086
No Avatar
Yes, hurry. HURRY," the woman shouts at the beginning of the call released Tuesday.

Asked by a male dispatcher what the emergency is, she tells him a Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 19-month-old girl fell into a backyard pool, is not breathing and has no pulse.

"We don't know," the woman, who sounds near tears, replies when asked how long the girl was in the water.

"Are you doing CPR or do you need me to coach you through it?," he asks.

"Coach me through it, please," she replies.

Neither her voice nor others heard on the call are identified.

"I have a small pulse. I have a small pulse," a man says urgently at one point.

"I need an oxygen machine here. Like now," he adds.

"Ok. They're coming as fast as they can," the dispatcher replies as he continues to give instructions.

"Come on, Emmy. Come on baby girl," the woman pleads.

As the minutes tick off, the man swears as he asks where the ambulance is.

"They're on their way. They've been on their way for Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes several minutes. Ok? They're just about there, they' right there on the street," he says shortly before emergency sirens are heard.

Paramedics continued to try to revive the girl as they rushed her to the hospital, said Capt. Tony Bommarito of the Orange County Fire Authority, which released the 911 call.

There have been 13 drownings in Orange County so far this year, according to statistics released Tuesday by the agency. Three involved children under 5 while other victims were 15 or older.

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
Newport Pleasure
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes
Newport 100's, Box
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes
Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes

Offline Profile Quote This Post Top